When you have Reject Unknown Caller enabled, calls from any number not on the watch's Phonebook will be blocked.
To ensure you are able to call the watch, you will need to add your personal number to the watch's Phonebook; and done so in a format that the network can recognize it. And these days, calls go over data, so that needs to be set right too.
Ensure your activated SIM card is in the watch. Then;
- Connect your Angel Watch™ to your home WiFi network (SETTINGS-WIFI)
- Check for critical firmware updates on your Angel Watch™ and update (SETTINGS-MORE-DEVICE INFO)
- Ensure you have VoLTE switched on (SETTINGS-MOBILE NETWORKS-VoLTE)- and do not switch it off by mistake!
- Check you're using your network's correct APN setting and select as below (SETTINGS-MOBILE NETWORKS-APN)
- Angel Watch™ Mobile (AT&T): fast.t-mobile.com
- Angel Watch™ Mobile (T-Mobile): broadband
- Angel Watch™ Mobile (EE):
- Others: Search online for "(your network's) Android APN settings" and select from the available list.
- Reboot your Angel Watch™ (SETTINGS-REBOOT)
- Add your personal number to the watch's Phonebook using the Angel Watch™ App. Download here.
- Enter your number in the app in the correct format. Include a 'plus' before your country code. Use no spaces or dashes. E.g. For the USA, use +1, area code and number, eg. *+15551231234, or use + your country code and number, eg **+447777123123*
Still facing issues? Factory reset your watch by dialing *#174714#* and pressing the green 'Call' button to reset. After restart, retry the above steps.
If you need any help, you can always contact us and we'll be happy to assist! Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm MST and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm MST.