If you are having issues with connecting to the Angel Watch™ app, please check that;
- Your SIM card is activated
- You rebooted your Angel Watch™ after installing the SIM
- Your Angel Watch app account is set to North America (sign out of your app to check)
- You are using the correct APN (cellular data) settings. For US customers using the provided SIM, use Airvoice Wireless (Settings-Mobile Networks-APN) or search online for your network's correct Android APN settings.
- Swipe down on the face of the watch, and confirm you see 4G and at least 2 bars of service.
If you are having any issues, please go through this article carefully and step by step to get your Angel Watch™ working as it should.