Updating your Angel Watch™ when firmware updates become available will ensure your watch continues to work optimally.
Ensure you have an activated SIM card inserted into your watch and go to:
1. SETTINGS-WIFI: Connect your Angel Watch™ to your home WiFi network.
2. SETTINGS-MORE-DEVICE INFO: Click ‘Wireless Update’ and check for critical firmware updates and install.
TIP: Keep an eye on the update to avoid interruption.
3. SETTINGS-MOBILE NETWORKS-VoLTE: Check that you have VoLTE switched on.
TIP: If you switch it off by mistake, your watch will restart. Then you’ll need to turn VoLTE back on again after reboot and it’ll restart again.
4. SETTINGS-MOBILE NETWORKS-APN: Confirm that you're using your network’s correct APN setting as below:
GSMA: Airvoice Wireless
Other: Search online for "(your network's) Android APN settings" and select from the available list on your watch.
5. SETTINGS-REBOOT: Reboot your Angel Watch™
TIP: Make sure you add your personal number to the watch's Phonebook using the Angel Watch™ App.
Enter your number in the app in the correct format. Include a 'plus' before your country code. Use no spaces or dashes. e.g. For the USA, use +1, area code and number, e.g. +15551231234
STILL FACING ISSUES? FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS
- Factory reset by entering *#174714#* on the watch phone dialer then selecting ok for the full reset
- Delete your Angel Watch™ account on your phone app (ME-Delete Account)
- Close and reopen the app
- Register a new account (you can use your old email)
- Repair your watch as a brand new device
NEED MORE HELP?
If you're still stuck, please contact us and we'll walk you through the firmware update.
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us - +1 888 787 4757 (Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm MST and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm MST.)