You'll just want to make sure you've got everything set up right. Here goes:
- Confirm your SIM card is active on another device if not please activate it. For Red Pocket, go here. For everyone else, follow your network's activation procedure.
- Connect your Angel Watch™ to your home WiFi network (SETTINGS-WIFI)
- Check for critical firmware updates on your Angel Watch™ and update (SETTINGS-MORE-DEVICE INFO)
- Ensure you have VoLTE switched on (SETTINGS-MOBILE NETWORKS-VoLTE)- and do not switch it off by mistake!
- Check you're using your network's correct APN setting and select as below (SETTINGS-MOBILE NETWORKS-APN)
- GSMT: fast.t-mobile.com
- GSMA: Airvoice Wireless
- Others: Search online for "(your network's) Android APN settings" and select from the available list.
- Reboot your Angel Watch™ (SETTINGS-REBOOT)
- Add your personal number to the watch's Phonebook using the Angel Watch™ App. Download here.
- Enter your number in the app in the correct format. Include a 'plus' before your country code. Use no spaces or dashes. E.g. For the USA, use +1, area code and number, eg. *+15551231234, or use + your country code and number, eg **+447777123123*
(An activated SIM card is always required for correct functionality.)
Apr 19, 2022