Between 1-3 days but the battery life varies by use, configuration, cellular network, signal strength, and many other factors.
To further extend the battery, change your Location Update Schedule on your Angel Watch™ app to Sleep Mode: Manually Obtain Position/Power Saving: On Demand.
On Android, it will show the following 3 options:
- Sleep Mode - Manually obtain position (Default)
- Power Saving Mode - Updates every Hour
- Normal Mode - Update every 10 min
On iOS, it will show the following 3 options:
- Power Saving - On Demand Position (Default)
- Everyday Mode - Update every hour
- Outdoor Mode - Update every 10 minutes
This means you'll still be able to check the watch's current location on demand by tapping on the map but the watch will not automatically send its location.
For geofencing and to view historic tracking, change the Location Update Schedule to update the watch's location more frequently so it may regularly refresh its location. Use as the situation requires as the more frequently it checks, the more battery power it will consume.
Having WIFI and Bluetooth on at all times will also consume battery life. These can be deactivated under the Settings on the Watch.