Between 2-3 days but the battery life varies by use, configuration, cellular network, signal strength, and many other factors.
To further extend battery, change your Location Update Schedule on your Angel Watch™ app to Sleep Mode (Manually obtain position)/Power Saving (On Demand).
On Android, it will show the following 3 options:
- Sleep Mode - Manually obtain position
- Power Saving Mode - Updates every Hour
- Normal Mode - Update every 10 min
On iOS, it will show the following 3 options:
- Power Saving - On Demand Position
- Everyday Mode - Update every hour
- Outodoor Mode - Update every 10 minutes
This means you'll still be able to check the watch's current location on demand by tapping on the map but the watch will not automatically send its location otherwise. For geo-fencing and to view historic tracking, set the Location Update Schedule to update the watch's location more frequently to constantly refresh its location. Bear in mind this will consume more battery power.