Head on over to our YouTube channel and watch the Setup Video.
The downloadable User Manual also includes a step-by-step Setup Guide. It also offers a great overview of the features of Angel Watch and the app.
If you're after a real boiled-down set of setup steps, here goes:
- Activate your included SIM at https://www.angelwatchco.com/activate or your international SIM according to your network's recommendations. You may need your watch's IMEI. To find this, go to SETTINGS-MORE-DEVICE INFO. Create an app account ensuring your region is set to North America or Europe, depending on if your order shipped from the United States or the United Kingdom. Sign out of the app to double-check in case you've already registered.
- Use the included SIM tool or a blunt object to pop out the SIM tray and place it into tray and push in.
- Reboot the watch (Settings-Reboot).
- On reboot, swipe down from the clock-face on the screen to confirm you see 4G/LTE
- Register with the app by scanning the watch's QR Code. Swipe the watch face to get to QR Code app, then select RegCode and scan with your app.
- Add the watch's name without apostrophes or punctuation
Allow a little time for things to get working correctly. Sometimes it takes an hour or two for activation to process fully.
If you're using an Angel Watch SIM card and are facing connectivity issues, go to SETTINGS-NETWORK SETTINGS-APN and ensure you have the following APN selected:
- Angel Watch™ Mobile (AT&T): broadband
- Angel Watch™ Mobile (T-Mobile): fast.t-mobile.com
- Angel Watch™ Mobile (EE): everywhere
Note: Angel Watch subscription cancelations are final. If you cancel your Angel Watch SIM subscription, you will need to order a replacement SIM card from us.